knowingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with full knowledge and deliberation
- FBI agents arrest suspects Najibullah Zazi, 24, and his father Mohammed Zazi, 53, on the charges of knowingly making false statements to the FBI in a matter involving terrorism.
- And come onit's the one place on the Net where people willingly, knowingly click on ads, like Nike's legendary clip of sharpshooting soccer star Ronaldinho.
- Maximino Garcia, president and owner of the company, was charged with 40 counts of knowingly employing unauthorized workers, including conspiracy to commit money laundering.
- Andy Pettitte in St. Louis Post-Dispatch
If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize,Pettitte said. "Everything else written or said about me knowingly using illegal drugs is nonsense, wrong and hurtful. I have the utmost respect for baseball and have always...
- Elle Macpherson in ABC Online
Macpherson has told News Limited she had "never knowingly consumed or encouraged the use or consumption of any products which contain material derived from endangered species".