- And while in this way Lenin may be the central actor who begins the 20th century, he is the least knowable of characters.
- But by making officially known what was long knowable, Mitchell has added yet another chapter to his distinctly American story.
- But unlike most other people who move merch, she doesn't do it by being particularly likable, or knowable, or warm or voluble.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
Conventional wisdom has it that a good documentary will answer questions, but if many fundamental issues are left unresolved in "The Cheshire Murders," it's partially because some things are just unknowable.
July 19, 2013 - Connecticut Post
- Robert Gates in Reuters Blogs (blog)
The secrets were things that were ultimately knowable,Gates said. "The mysteries were those where there were too many variables to predict."
- Donald Rumsfeld in USA Today
It's interesting to me that some people think they know that because it's not knowable,Rumsfeld said.
- Marion Blakey in USA Today
The question is exactly where they're going to be flying,said FAA chief Marion Blakey. "How much is in congested airspace? It's probably not knowable at this point."