- n the (technical) knowledge and skill required to do something
- The result is an outpouring of corporate-based community service: donations of time, often in the form of forgone vacations, and of company technology and know-how, which enable .
News & Articles
- Bears hire a director of analytics
The Bears added a layer of technological know-how to their football staff, hiring Mitchell Tanney as the team’s director of analytics. Tanney, who has been the manager of football products for STATS LLC in recent years, will work with the front office and coaches on “player evaluation concepts and game situation principles,” according to a…
June 19, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProFootballTalk
- One of the World's Largest 3D Printing Companies Just Bought MakerBot
This afternoon, 3D printing giant Stratasys announced the $403 million acquisition of MakerBot. And while it won't change anything about MakerBot's brand, Stratasys could supply the know-how to scale up business in a big way. That could mean more stores, more factories, and even more offices. Read more...
June 19, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Mole Mole adds Mexican flavor to Kingston waterfront (recipe)
Chef Chay Ortiz had just $1,000 in his pocket the day he introduced his first Mexican restaurant at 805 Main St. in Poughkeepsie. Armed with a whole lot of restaurant know-how, roots in Oaxaca, Mexico, and a dream in his spirit, the 24-year-old took a deep breath and opened the door 10 years ago.
June 19, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman