- A complicated "Toga for Travel," by Bonnie Cashin, consisted of a black dress under an enormous brown knee-length cape, set off by a matching sun helmet and candy-striped spats.
- Together, they turned up for the awards ceremony shoeless, wearing knee-length black stockings and a black glove on one hand (the right for Tommie, the left for John).
- Let others raise hems to the heavens; for Molyneux, knee-length skirts are no less "absolutely vulgar" today than in 1928, when he first said so.
News & Articles
- Kate Middleton Steps Out In $29 Maternity Dress
Kate Middleton is known for her keen sense of fashion, but not everything the Duchess of Cambridge wears is from a high-end designer. Case in point: the royal mom-to-be made a round of recent public appearances wearing a $29 dress from retailer Asos. Kate reportedly picked up the navy, knee-length dress during a shopping trip [...] Kate Middleton Steps Out In $29 Maternity Dress is a post from ...
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Historic number of Mormon missionaries
SALT LAKE CITY -- The Mormon church is preparing to blanket the globe with more missionaries than ever as a surge of young men and women pack their white shirts, ties and knee-length skirts.
June 10, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- Scarlett Johansson, Anna Kendrick and Debra Messing Stun at 2013 Tony Awards
Johansson wears a simple outfit by Hedi Slimane for Saint Laurent, while Kendrick dazzles in a blue Donna Karan dress and Messing rocks a knee-length dress by Matthew Christian.
June 10, 2013 - AceShowbiz