knead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make uniform
- v manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- At an offbeat spa in northern Israel, tourists - and repeat customers - relax as snakes knead and strangely soothe.
- What can fairly be called the Fagles phenomenon forms an intriguing new chapter in the long saga of efforts to knead Homeric Greek into suitable English.
- In the cliff-top spa, all-female staff knead with expertise gleaned from the resort manager's training at California College of Massage Bodywork.
News & Articles
- Sammy's Pet for Adoption June 27
This is Chubbs a 5 year old neutered male Black Smoke Domestic Long Hair. If you are looking for the perfect lap cat, look no further. He is a very sweet and friendly boy who loves everyone he meets. He loves to be held or sit in your lap and will knead and purr away.
June 26, 2013 - KSDK St. Louis