- a relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces associated therewith
- s characterized by motion
modern dance has been called kinetic pantomime
- s supplying motive force
the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center"- H.O.Taylor
- Her kinetic pesonality made her the most popular fresher in the campus.
- Accelerated by the force of gravity on the first half of his trip, he would have gained just enough kinetic energy to coast up to the other sideagainst the pull of gravity .
- And as for that kinetic contraption, it was a "five-year development program, in its 14th year, not a single flight test, little work on the third stage or the kill vehicle, etc .
- Noah Baumbach in CTV.ca
I just love watching her,says Baumbach. "She will often not do the same thing from take to take. It was very kinetic and very intuitive. She would really feel her way into a scene. You could see it. She's not afraid to try things and get...
- Robert Gates in RTT News
Where possible, kinetic operations should be subordinate to measures to promote better governance, economic programs to spur development and efforts to address the grievances among the discontented from which the terrorists recruit,said...
- Winston Churchill in Science Daily (press release)
However, "whatever created that puncture was carrying fairly low kinetic energy at a low momentum," said Churchill. "That's consistent with a spear-thrower delivered spear."