- n material for starting a fire
- n the act of setting something on fire
- v catch fire
- v cause to start burning
- v call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- It was the right ideaso right that Shih ended up creating a globally recognized brand of personal computers (Acer), kindling a booming high-tech industry in Taiwan (where many .
- We're here to add kindling to that fire.
- This is the dry kindling for a market firestorm.
News & Articles
- FiAir LLC Launches Made-in-America Fire Tool on Flag Day
The first and only truly portable, point-and-shoot blower for rapid kindling of wood and charcoal fires begins shipping June 14. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10826283.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dangerous log build up at Santa's Village removed
LAKE ARROWHEAD -- Over the last decade the bark beetle destroyed several trees in the San Bernardino National Forest, leaving in its wake hundreds of dead trees that were prime kindling for firestorms.
June 12, 2013 - San Bernardino Sun
- Bob Greene in KIROtv.com
The aerobic exercise is like the kindling wood, it starts the fire in your metabolism,Greene said. "Weight training is like that big log that's going to carry you through, maintaining that muscle, burning calories -- and that's what you...
- Dwane Casey in USA Today
They took us to the wood shed and used every piece of kindling they had,Casey said.
- Cecile Richards in New York Times
The reaction has been phenomenal, like a match dropped on dry kindling,said Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.