kindergartener : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a child who attends a preschool or kindergarten
- The sad truth is that the average American kindergartener can identify several hundred logos and only a few leaves from plants and trees.
- Every 3R kindergartener writes and understands numbers up to 25, and some to 100.
- A lifelong White Sox fan who grew up on the South Side, Weisskopf says he learned he was Jewish as a kindergartener--under a pile of Catholic kids.
News & Articles
- A day of fun for a year of good behavior
Wilbur Cross School teacher Lore Webster falls into the dunk tank after kindergartener Dominick DeCaro hits the bull's eye at the school's June Jamboree on Friday, June 14, 2013. The jamboree is a way to reward the Bridgeport, Conn. students.
June 14, 2013 - Connecticut Post
- CES students raise funds for Jump Rope, Hoops for Heart
Emily Hill / Staff photo – Celina Elementary School kindergarteners lead the way in jump roping. More than $5,000 was raised by Celina Elementary School students for its 15th annual participation in Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart.
June 14, 2013 - The Celina Record
- J.G. Johnson students win money for college
By Selwyn Harris Two local J.G. Johnson Elementary School students earned themselves a distinction that will undoubtedly follow them as they make their way to high school and beyond. Kindergartener Hannah Johnson and third grader Jacob Bohn-Vargas were two of only 12 students statewide who won the Nevada $529 College Savings Day Contest sponsored by[...]
June 12, 2013 - Pahrump Valley Times
- Barack Obama in FOXNews (blog)
In talking about a question from a child asking if people were nice to him, Obama said "if you turn on the news today - particularly one of the cable channels - you can see why even a kindergartener would ask this question".