keepsake : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n something of sentimental value
- The containers paid homage to their smoky origin but went on fantastic flights of fancy as stamp boxes, keepsake boxes and, of course, an elaborately reinvented cigar box.
- One of the hottest fantasy offshoots is in the trophy business, which is mind-boggling: on the unnecessary-expenditure scale, a keepsake for the winner of a fantasy league is off .
- Could it even have been a keepsake for himself, a memento of his loving maybe very loving admirer? Read a PTI story on Milton and Shakespeare.
News & Articles
- The Resilience of Remembering: New "Forever&ever" Promises to Both Strengthen and Save Relationships
Joy of Romance, Inc. announces “Forever&ever” - a comprehensive relational process including interviews, photo sessions & compilation of memorabilia compiled into a personalized book and audio version to preserve a couple’s love story. Whether engaged or celebrating their 50th anniversary together, this will be a treasured keepsake for years to come. Additionally, they have a team of award ...
June 13, 2013 - PR.com
- High Schools Deal With Embarrassing Yearbook Spelling Mistakes
High school yearbooks are full of memories, but in one North Texas district, they're also full of embarrassing mistakes. The Legacy High School yearbook is filled with memoires. But this year the keepsake has a few typos.
June 12, 2013 - CBS Dallas - Fort Worth
- Project honors veterans with keepsake of their service
The construction of a shadow box containing keepsakes of a military veteran's service can be a nice way for the veteran's family members to learn about their loved one's accomplishments.
June 10, 2013 - Quad-City Times
- Tony Stewart in Nascar
An over-excited crew on sets has been exemplary in attitude and work ethic -- there is this culture among the film fraternity in the South. There are smiling faces, group keepsake photographs, bonhomie and respect and the desire to serve; wonderful... Amitabh Bachchan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amitabh_Bachchan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGjS8eQhoNMPMEOOznf1kQVYWZaAQ Galatta.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://hindi.galatta.com/entertainment/hindi/livewire/id/Big_B_wraps_up_Kandahar_40051.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHynb5QLE8mVr3XGLlp3kWf8CfJyw Jul 5, 2010
55498 73456 keepsake I would love to get a piece of the start/finish line, if at all possible," Stewart said. "We've won 14 races, I think, here now. But, yes, if I could get a piece of the start/finish line, it would be awesome. That is a keepsake that not too...
- Drew Brees in NewOrleans.Com
Super Bowl XLIV MVP QB Drew Brees echoed the sentiments and added, "We are thrilled to have a fan join the team that won the Super Bowl. The person that wins the ring will have a keepsake of a lifetime and be able to proudly display the very ring...