kamikaze : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II
- n a pilot trained and willing to cause a suicidal crash
- No one was particularly suspicious when Movie Actor Mitsuyasu Maeno appeared at Tokyo's Chofu Airport last week in a World War II kamikaze pilot's uniform, complete with white .
- Some will use car explosions, others kamikaze bombers, and others insurgent terrorists who just maybe decide to use drugs to keep their strike going longer.
- BURNOUT 3: TAKEDOWN Your task here it to speed kamikaze-like into a series of major intersections and create enough dollars worth of auto carnage to merit a bronze, silver .
News & Articles
- Google Stopped Hacking of Iranian Gmail Accounts
The hackers’ kamikaze effort came at the exact time of the 2013 elections in Iran. Tens of thousands of emails were about to be broken into when Google saved the day by cleverly averting this...
June 13, 2013 - I4U
- Putting the 'Yaiba' in Ninja Gaiden Z
Yaiba means "the blade of a sword," Keiji Inafune explains in this developer diary for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z . It is, somehow, the subtler component of the protagonist's full name: Yaiba Kamikaze. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is being developed primarily by Spark Unlimited, the Los Angeles-based studio also responsible for Lost Planet 3 . In the video, Inafune says the studio is "exactly what we wanted ...
June 8, 2013 - Joystiq
- Koichi Nakano in Canada.com
The idea may be to make it easier to extend the support activities by putting his job at stake, but a change in the Democratic Party's stance remains very doubtful,Nakano said. "Maybe he's preparing for a 'kamikaze' action without hitting...
- Alex Rodriguez in WCBS-TV New York
I don't think going kamikaze on the bases is the answer,Rodriguez said. "It's playing aggressive, with some intelligence. That's hard for me sometimes."