kach : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a terrorist organization founded for Jewish defense; fights antisemitism and hopes to restore the biblical state of Israel
- In accordance with his religion, he at all times wears the five Ks: kes (long hair); kach (short trousers); kara (a steel bracelet on his right wrist); kangha (a comb); and .
- Reuven Rivlin in Ha'aretz
We are talking about a provocation. The man and his outlawed [extremist] movement cannot be separated. This is an attempt to bring the Kach movement into the Knesset through the back door,said Rivlin.
- Ariel Sharon in ReliefWeb (press release)
Commenting specifically on pictures of the extremists stoning the Palestinian youth, Sharon said: "This bothers me exceptionally. This is an act of savagery, vulgarity and irresponsibility. These are not the acts of settlers, but of Kach members,...
- Avigdor Eskin in Jerusalem Post
Avigdor Eskin, a Kachnik who led the cheering after Yitzhak Rabin's assassination, said, "Kahane recognized him as Kach's representative at Hebrew University. He distributed material for Kach."