- s overgrown with tropical vegetation
- Some of his work was jungly, some languid as a slow samba.
- Only a generation back, Venus was commonly thought of as a fine abode for lush, jungly life.
- Experts from Chicago's Field Museum sailed from Manhattan on an expedition to jungly Senegal and Nigeria, where they will track down African mammals, collect rare birds to equip .
News & Articles
- Kate Moss Wore a Jungly Khaki Jumpsuit at London Fashion Week
Yesterday, Kate Moss showed up for the Topshop Unique show at London Fashion Week wearing a full-length army-green khaki jumpsuit. The ensemble, which was covered with a jungly floral-print and belted at the waist, was paired with an on-trend black furry jacket and bulky boots, making for a chic safari ... More »
Feb. 17, 2014 - New York Magazine