- n a follower or advocate of Carl Jung's theories
- a of or relating to Carl Jung or his psychological theories
- Kevin Kerr in Ottawa Citizen
The play by Kevin Kerr tells the story of two brothers who examine their difficult relationship, "long-abandoned dreams and the Jungian interpretations of Madonna, Van Halen and Corey Hart, all while skydiving."
- Nicolas Cage in Zap2it.com
The film's stars are eager to offer reasons to see the movie, both high culture ("These characters, in an almost Jungian way, get us through our lives," Cage says) and low ("It's actually a really beautiful, bittersweet love story").
- Jeanette Winterson in Telegraph.co.uk
We have layers in ourselves,says Winterson. "I do believe in the Jungian collective consciousness."