julian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Roman Emperor and nephew of Constantine; he restored paganism as the official religion of the Roman Empire and destroyed Christian temples but his decision was reversed after his death (331?-363)
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Julius Caesar
News & Articles
- Julian Assange Could Be Hurting Edward Snowden’s Chances With Ecuador
The odds of Ecuador granting Edward Snowden asylum once looked decent, with Julian Assange working his WikiLeaks magic from the country's embassy in London and even supposedly securing Snowden a travel document that could stand in for his voided passport.
June 28, 2013 - New York Magazine
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange talks to ABC's 'This Week'
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will discuss Edward Snowden this weekend on ABC's "This Week." Assange's interview with George Stephanopoulos will air at 11 a.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9.
June 28, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Julian marijuana operation shut down
A vehicle stop in Julian early Wednesday led deputies to a marijuana growing operation and seven suspects were arrested for allegedly cultivating plants, sheriff's deputies said.
June 26, 2013 - KGTV San Diego
- Martin Johnson in CNN International
On White's inclusion, Johnson added: "Julian is an experienced international. He has had time out of the England set-up but he is in good form and is ready to make the step back up to the senior squad."