- n a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way
- n an avatar of Vishnu
- n a crude idol of Krishna
- Japan's juggernaut, clanking slowly across frozen South Manchuria toward Chinchow last week, was chauffeured by the Empire's prodigiously popular hero of the hour, Lieut.
- Like a mighty political juggernaut, the President's train plowed through the South last week.
- Whooping with excitement, young Danzig students risked their lives in dashes right to the juggernaut's flanks.
News & Articles
- 2013 Q1 Update: U.S. Solar Industry Keeps Chugging Along
GTM Research and the Solar Energy Industries Association released numbers this morning suggesting that the solar juggernaut is not slowing down. Consider this: in the first three months of the year, the U.S. installed 723 MW, just under half of all new generation capacity installed across the country, and the best first quarter yet for solar.
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- Demolition Derby crashes into Lind
Jim Oswald in "Prison Break" collides with Rex Lyle in "Juggernaut" during the first heat of the 26th annual Lind Combine Demolition Derby Saturday. Oswald went on to tie for this year's overall combine champion.
June 11, 2013 - Columbia Basin Herald
- 17 Skills For Highly Effective Tradeshow Events
Earlier the other morning I finished a webinar with my friends Peri McDonald and Becky de Loryn' from salesforce.com, the cloud computing juggernaut.
June 10, 2013 - Forbes
- Rashard Lewis in SI.com
Lewis called the Western Conference the "juggernaut of the NBA," and most observers wouldn't argue that that side of the league - with Phoenix, Dallas and reigning league champion San Antonio, among others, leading the way - is superior to most...
- Gene Simmons in New York Times
In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Mr. Simmons said: "Kiss continues to be the juggernaut of licensing and merchandising, from Kiss M&M's to Kiss Dr Pepper. Kiss is a band, but also the only music brand."
- Bruce Weber in ESPN
Obviously we're not an offensive juggernaut,Weber said. "Our defense kept us in there."