judgmental : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a depending on judgment
a judgmental error
I think that she is too judgmental to be a good therapist
- Maybe you're afraid of sounding judgmental, priggish or foolish.
- Polling by the evangelically oriented Barna research group shows that at least half of regular churchgoers ages 16 to 29 think their church is too judgmental, too political and too .
- But as pitiably muggable as these people may appear, the latest science says they've got something on my judgmental self.
News & Articles
- Ask Amy: Friend's unhealthy career causes concern
My friend has found herself doing extreme (sexual) things with guys she doesn't know - for money. It's not as if I'm super judgmental or anything, but I value myself as a person, and I see that she's devaluing her worth.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Tom Ridge in Newsweek
What he was saying to the rest of the world is that we need to accept both points of view,Ridge said in a broadcast interview. "He's not judgmental about me or my belief. He just disagrees with me."
- Christina Aguilera in FOXNews
I think it's discrimination,Aguilera said in a Thursday interview with MTV News. "I don't understand how people can be so close-minded and so judgmental. We chose an African-American president who means so much in a time in history of...
- Ken Warwick in MovieWeb
In an interview with the online edition of TV Guide, executive producer Ken Warwick said, "We're never judgmental about people who do things like that. If it were some sort of heavy porn, then maybe we'd have to take action. But certainly not on...