- n (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James; one of the Apostles who is invoked in prayer when a situation seems hopeless
- n a New Testament book attributed to Saint Jude
News & Articles
- St. Jude helped child, 5, through cancer
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and its team have helped bump the U.S. childhood cancer survival rates from 20 percent decades ago to 80 percent today. Cash Shank and his family are hoping to be one of those statistics.
June 14, 2013 - KERO 23 Bakersfield
- Archers prepare for St. Jude benefit tournament
St. Jude patient Hunter Winstead from Oakland and Melissa Hamm of Lakeland, practice target shooting at Everything Archery recently. Winstead has a brain tumor. as does Hamm’s son Chase.
June 14, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- St. Jude shares rise on unexpected FDA approvals
Shares of St. Jude Medical moved higher Wednesday after regulators unexpectedly approved two new heart devices from the company, despite ongoing safety issues at the company's plant in California. THE ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Terry Gilliam in TheCelebrityCafe.com
The real credit has to go to Johnny, Colin, and Jude, which was an extraordinary thing to come in,Gilliam said. "They're doing other films, they're involved in other projects and they came to the rescue of this thing."
- Bubba Watson in Augusta Chronicle
I'm always nervous,Watson said. "No matter if it's the US Open, the John Deere (Classic), the St. Jude Classic...... it doesn't matter to me what tournament it is. I'm trying to get my first win. I'm going to be nervous no matter what."
- Marlo Thomas in Forbes
So many moms and dads come up to me and say that their child wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for St. Jude. Not just because of the research that we're doing there, but because they couldn't have afforded it,Thomas said in a segment recorded...