judas : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James; one of the Apostles who is invoked in prayer when a situation seems hopeless
- n (New Testament) the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver
- n someone who betrays under the guise of friendship
- n a one-way peephole in a door
- n an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center
- James Carville in CNN
Carville told the New York Times Saturday that New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson's endorsement of Obama "came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out [Jesus] for 30 pieces of silver."
- Bob Newhart in Houston Chronicle
Dean Devlin, executive producer of "The Librarian: The Curse of the Judas Chalice" starring Noah Wyle and Bob Newhart, which is currently in production in New Orleans, says he's been impressed with the services and the people while working in...
- Glenn Tipton in Blabbermouth.net
The 'Nostradamus' album - above all others - is perhaps the one I'm most proud of,says Tipton. "Whilst in essence and character still very much JUDAS PRIEST, it has afforded the opportunity to explore areas of classical and operatic...