- n a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- Born to a successful retail-clothing family on New York's Long Island, Milk was a popular high school athlete and jokester.
- You know, Knock Yokoyama, the former jokester and Osaka governor who admitted to sharing a blanket with a 21-year-old coed in the back seat of a car but defended it as "nothing but .
- I mean, he was a jokester, kind of like a class clown.
News & Articles
- The butt of a joke
The greatest memories of my dad (Sherdell Lawson) are of his knack for being a jokester.
June 16, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Pearisburg mother knits to honor memory of her son
“Knit one, pearl two” has never held so much meaning. It’s an action most knitters perform without thinking but will forever be connected to the heart of Janice Davis. As she goes through each day, Davis thinks of her son Mark Davis. She remembers his “jokester” personality, humble smile and home-centered mind-set. Janice Davis lost [...]
June 15, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- 'Graceland': Manny Montana on Being the Comic Relief, 'Rollercoaster' Season
The actor calls his jokester character, FBI Agent Johnny Tuturro, "a contrast of different emotions." read more
June 13, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Jim Edmonds in USA Today
He was such a great guy and such a happy guy, just such an original personality as far as a jokester and a competitor and friend,Edmonds said. "You just can't help but think of all the funny things that used to go on in the clubhouse. So...
- Shaquille O'Neal in ESPN
He's a jokester, and that's funny, very funny,Shaq said without smiling. "Ha-ha. Very funny."
- Terry Porter in ABC News
Within the world of basketball, within those Trail Blazers teams, he was a jokester,said Phoenix Suns coach Terry Porter, who played with Duckworth. "He was a big loving teddy bear. At times guys got frustrated because he didn't have a...