- r in collaboration or cooperation
this paper was written jointly
- r in conjunction with; combined
- Yet regulators around the world were already jointly setting bank-capital standards before the current crisis hit.
- He said Moscow and Washington were much further behind in jointly working to eliminate biological weapons from their arsenals.
- The Bahrein oil concessions are owned jointly by Texas Corp.
News & Articles
- Mayors of SF, NY announce plans for technology summit
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg jointly announced Friday afternoon that the bi-coastal city leaders will co-host a technology summit in their respective cities. Speaking from credit card technology company Square headquarters at 110 Fifth St. in San Francisco, the mayors announced that business and technology leaders will come together for a session on Sept ...
June 15, 2013 - KTVU
- F.N.B. Corp to acquire BCSB Bancorp for $23.77 per share
F.N.B. Corp. (FNB) and BCSB Bancorp (BCSB) jointly announce the signing of a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which F.N.B. Corporation will acquire BCSB Bancorp in an all stock transaction valued ...
June 14, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Telular Corporation and Avista Capital Partners Announce Entry Into Memorandums of Understanding, Waiver of Funding ...
CHICAGO and NEW YORK -- Telular Corporation ("Telular") and Avista Capital Partners today jointly announced that they have entered into Memorandums of Understanding outlining the terms of the ...
June 14, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Patric Verrone in FOXNews
Because of the historic role the NAACP has played in struggles like ours, we think this decision is appropriate to jointly achieve our goals,guild leader Patric Verrone said at a news conference.
- George Gillett in USA Today
The owners have jointly retained Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Rothschild to evaluate the possibility of new investors injecting equity into LFC,Hicks and Gillett said in a statement on Tuesday. "However, the process is at an early...
- Austan Goolsbee in Kyiv Post (subscription)
It's better to do this jointly with private capital,said Goolsbee, a member of the White House Council of Economic Advisers. "I believe there is a reasonable expectation that people will participate."