- n the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication)
the joining of hands around the table
- v become part of; become a member of a group or organization
- v cause to become joined or linked
- v come into the company of
- v make contact or come together
- v be or become joined or united or linked
- Thank you NTAL ALIMASY for joining my distribution list.
- The Danes voted against joining the euro zone in 2000, but they are set to hold another referendum in March.
- He is fighting to stop his motherland from joining the European Union.
- John McCain in Houston Chronicle
Cindy McCain said, "I would ask that each of us commit to joining together to aid those in need as quickly as possible."
- Carlos Boozer in Examiner.com
I am extremely excited about coming to Chicago and joining the Bulls,said Boozer. "I am really looking forward to being a part of this organization, and I am eager to start working with my new teammates. I feel we have the talent here to...
- Milan JovanoviÄ‡ in The Canadian Press
Jovanovic added that he is "looking forward to joining up with my new teammates on our Swiss training camp."