- n a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise
- While in the White House, Harry Truman once wrote to a music critic who had snickered at Daughter Margaret's singing that the fellow would be needing a jockstrap if they ever met.
- Or a gentile jockstrap masquerading as a Freudian analyst (and fooling no one).
- The most important thing in Toback's bag, however, was the jockstrap ego of an ex-college athlete.
News & Articles
- Richie Incognito's Year of the Bully
The jockstrap arrived at 2:31 a.m. like a foul-smelling firebomb. Jorge heard the glass shatter and pedaled over. The gray-haired security guard pulled up on his Huffy just in time to see a Ford Bronco disappear in a cloud of burnt rubber. A fat, pale middle finger wagged out the driver's window ...
Dec. 23, 2013 - Broward-Palm Beach New Times
- Larry Holmes in Sports Network
Instead, the most memorable moment came at the post-fight press conference, where Holmes said, "If you want to get technical about it, Rocky couldn't carry my jockstrap."
- Bo Schembechler in Myrtle Beach Sun News
When his staff first saw their sorry excuse for a coaches' locker room, Bo said, "Just remember, Fielding H. Yost hung his jockstrap on that nail! If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for you."
- Howard Schnellenberger in Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
We didn't have a nail to hang a jockstrap on,said Florida Atlantic University coach Howard Schnellenberger, who laid the groundwork for the Owls' 7-year-old program.