jingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a series of high-pitched ringing sounds like many small bells
- Frost had pots of jingly messages.
- One of the most popular songs on the Rocky Mountain air for the past fortnight has been a jingly little piece that Disk Jockey Ronnie McCoy of Denver's KFEL calls Tout Contraire.
- All Ashore (Columbia) is an amiable little cinemusical with pretty girls, Technicolored scenery, several jingly songsand practically no screenplay.
News & Articles
- Belly Scarf and Klothe-a-Kid Community Help Donate for a Good Cause
Belly Scarf has sparked dancing excitement for women in their boring workouts at their local gym by providing jingly Hip Scarves. Now, Belly Scarf is teaming up with Klothe-a-Kid community and Yum Brands to create an event on July 13th to help the community. (PRWeb June 29, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10865147.htm
June 29, 2013 - PRWeb
- Carl Barat in Gigwise
Speaking to 6Music, Barat said: "The recording process was quite long. We were approaching from a different style of doing things as well, less jingly-jangly and happy-go-lucky. It was a bit more planned."
- Bob Dylan in MTV.com
("People were writing jingly-jangly songs that seemed to have something to do with me," Dylan says with considerable residual irritation.)