- v adorn or decorate with precious stones
- s covered with beads or jewels or sequins
- Proceeding to Nice, France, these drab brothers were caparisoned with Oriental pomp, garlanded with flowers, buckled with jeweled swords and conducted by a suitably gorgeous .
- As her jeweled sari radiates ruby and amber across their faces, the woman smiles out at her audience, stifles a giggle and draws butterfly-wing lashes down over olive-green eyes.
- To the movie fans outside Hollywood's RKO Pantages Theater, the show looked familiar: klieg lights crisscrossing the wet night sky and Cadillacs disgorging jeweled and ermined .
- Bob Hope in Seattle Times
When President Ford was roundly ridiculed for encouraging people to wear "WIN" buttons as part of a plan to "Whip Inflation Now," Hope said of President Ford's trip to Japan, "Hirohito gave the president a jeweled sword with a crest of the Imperial...