- v cross the road at a red light
- Most pedestrian accidents, according to Branyan, happen because people jaywalk or drivers ignore existing traffic laws which require, for example, yielding to pedestrians in .
- And many New Yorkers criticized him for his abrasive manner and obsession with "quality of life" laws (which stripped city residents of long-held rights to jaywalk and visit adult .
- Decked out, some in black leather jackets, others in pink high-tops and bobby-sox, a jaunty tweed cap here, a brightly colored scarf there, they jaywalk across 48th Street in twos .
News & Articles
- Jaywalking a risky epidemic in the valley
The valley's light rail system is poised to surpass all expectation since it launched in 2008. But with that success has come a dangerous problem that police are having a hard time getting a handle on -- jaywalking.
June 19, 2013 - FOX 10 Phoenix
- Concerns raised over jaywalking in Exeter
EXETER — Selectman Frank Ferraro believes it's only a matter of time before someone gets hit by a car crossing Water Street if the increase in jaywalking he's seen continues.
June 14, 2013 - Exeter News-Letter