- r in a jaunty fashionable manner
his hat sat jauntily on his full brown hair
- Its Sodaconstructor game gives you a wire-frame, jellyfish-like creature that marches jauntily back and forth across your computer screen; it's .
- For all the exaggerations in Michael Arndt's script (jauntily directed by the husband-wife team of Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris), it comes closer to the truth about the way .
- They set off jauntily, she getting a job busing tables, he doing manual labor.
News & Articles
- Gail Scandrett: 'Lollies' bring a summer blessing
A young robin hops jauntily across the paint-chipped redwood boards of our veranda's white fence rails and pauses. Rare early-morning sunlight glances on damp, emerald leaves that vibrate ever so slightly as his pointy beak works quickly through them.
June 18, 2013 - The Salinas Californian
- Joan Acocella in Newsday
Acocella tells us, "Bourgeois recalls that when Mapplethorpe asked to photograph her she was afraid; she knew that his work was about men, with big penises. So she brought her penis, Fillette, carrying it jauntily under her arm, like an HermÃ¨s...