- n any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Haiti can also grow mimosa, jasmine, tuberose, and the ylang-ylang tree, whose heavily scented yellow-green flowers normally come from the Philippines.
- Thailand, too, has asked the WTO for trademark protection for its famed variety of jasmine rice--the bright white, popcorn-flavored staple served in many Asian-cuisine restaurants.
- Osama's older half brother (they share the same father) has just put his name on a new perfume, a jasmine-heavy scent dubbed Yeslam.
News & Articles
- Stepdad helps 12-year-old escape kidnapping attempt
HOUSTON -- Police said a stepfather helped a 12-year-old girl escape from a would-be-kidnapper in east Houston. It happened just before 3:30 p.m. on Thursday near 71st and Sherman. Jasmine Vasquez was walking home from nearby Edison Middle School when she said a stranger pulled up to her. Vasquez said the man first tried to lure her into his car. According to her, he then got out of the car and ...
June 21, 2013 - KHOU 11 Houston
- Storm stomped by Atlanta
ATLANTA -- Angel McCoughtry scored 23 points and Jasmine Thomas added 13 to lead the Atlanta Dream over the Seattle Storm 68-59 on Friday night....
June 21, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Boy became unresponsive Tuesday afternoon
Jasmine Garmon lost her 5 1/2-month-old baby Marvin on Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Simon Cowell in MSNBC
I think, Jasmine, you have a lot of thank-you letters to write to Hawaii,Cowell said Wednesday.