jakes : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- In its backyards were seven jakes.
News & Articles
- 2007 PETERBILT 379-119
* Plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. Big horse ISX, 15 gauges, power passenger window, heated mirrors, cruise, jakes and a peeper window, drive down the roadwith CONCERT CLASS sound! Dual stacks and cans!
June 16, 2013 - The Trucker
- Authorities reveal seven most dangerous Spokane area parks
SPOKANE, Wash.--Local authorities are increasing patrols at area parks to combat growing crime. The Spokane Police Department released a list Friday of crime hot spots. Seven area parks made the list. Parks with the largest increases in calls for police service are Dutch Jakes, Hillyard Skate Park, Riverfront, Manito, Mission, Shadle Park near the pool, and the Hillyard Aquatic Center. Police ...
June 14, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Pat Robertson's Regent University Partners With TD Jakes for Education Initiative
Pat Robertson's Regent University has announced a partnership with Bishop T.D. Jakes of The Potter's House to provide educational tools and resources for leaders from all fields looking to take their careers and skills to the next level.
June 12, 2013 - The Christian Post