- n a large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard; in some classifications considered a member of the genus Felis
- From the distance of a magazine story or a National Geographic special, it can be hard to understand why anyone would want to kill the very beautiful, very endangered jaguar.
- The blasts turn to laughs soon after when, to lighten the mood, Gibson has the crew bring out a stuffed jaguar and leads the extras running away in mock terror.
- The Yawalapiti chief headman, wearing a diadem of jaguar hide, greeted him skeptically.
News & Articles
- Jaguar Global Sales Leap 63% In May
Jaguar reported global sales up 63% in May to 7,061 vehicles, which offset the 6% loss to 21,149 units reported by Land Rover. Jaguar Land Rover sold together 31,210 vehicles in May, an increase of 4% compared with the same period last month.
June 17, 2013 - Auto Spies
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake Takes Class Honours at Tow Car Awards 2013
LONDON, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jaguar XF Sportbrake named best-in-class in the Tow Car Awards 2013. The stability and security of the Jaguar XF Sportbrake during strong crosswinds and abrupt ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jaguar F-Type coupe spy photos: Camouflaged F-Type hints towards a future coupe model
Jaguar's F-Type convertible is on fire right now.
June 17, 2013 - AutoWeek
- Lewis Booth in Motoring
Ford is committed to negotiations at a more detailed level with Tata about Jaguar and Land Rover,Ford executive vice-president and former boss of Ford SA Lewis Booth said. "There is still a considerable amount of work to do. No final...
- Ratan Tata in NBC5.com
We recognize the significant improvement in the performance of the two brands and look forward to this trend continuing in the coming years,Tata said. "It is our intention to work closely to support the Jaguar Land Rover team in building...
- Alan Mulally in The Birmingham Post
He ensured that Jaguar Land Rover was not distracted and continued to focus on the fundamentals of business during the recent sale process, despite at the time fighting his own personal battles,said Alan Mulally, president and chief executive...