- n nonsensical language (according to Lewis Carroll)
- His latest ology is compounded of equal parts of science fiction, dianetics (with "auditing," "preclears" and engrams), and plain jabberwocky.
- His latest ology is compounded of equal parts of science fiction, dianetics (with 'auditing,' 'preclears' and engrams), and plain jabberwocky.
- It was well on its way to join Mairzy Boats and the Hut Sut Song in the jabberwocky Valhalla of the jukebox.
News & Articles
- Jabberwocky readies for revamp
Margaret Pottenger knew what she liked in the old building in downtown Tustin: those two giant bay windows in the front. "That was one of things that sold me on it," she said.She used them to show off dresses at The Jabberwocky, the young women's...
June 20, 2013 - Tustin News
- Morris Sheppard in St. Petersburg Times
...Appeals in Interactive Digital Software Association vs. St. Louis County (2003): "If the First Amendment is versatile enough to shield (the) painting of Jackson Pollock, music of Arnold Schoenberg, or Jabberwocky verse of Lewis Carroll,' -...