- r in an irritating manner
- The cartoon characters on the front cover, the irritatingly meaningless track names (Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head) and the menacing prefatory oboes (oboes!) make it seem .
- Rangy in setting (New England, Greenwich Village, Paris, Spain, Italy, Central America), aswim in erudition, semi-Joycean in language, glacial in pace, irritatingly opaque in .
- In New York, whose sense of current European art can be irritatingly provincial, he is scarcely known at all.
News & Articles
- The Poverty Of The American Political Theater Of The Absurd
Submitted by Charles Hugh Smith from Of Two Minds The Poverty Of Our Political Theater Of The Absurd The public sphere has been effectively stripped of everything but corny, irritatingly hammy political theater. All we have left in the U.S. is a deeply impoverishing Political Theater of the Absurd . Policy, theory and governance have all been reduced to competing stage performances in the ...
Oct. 19, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Anthony Daniels in Minneapolis Star Tribune
It looks silly, but when you start to do it, it's actually quite irritatingly difficult,Daniels said.
- Charles Clarke in Register
Ousted Home Secretary Charles Clarke said: "Very irritatingly, I cannot use my laptop in Parliament at all. The wireless connection simply does not function in Parliament (though I can use it in Schiphol Airport or the Conference Hotel in Manchester...