iron-grey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the color of freshly broken cast iron
- s of the grey color of iron
- The wind riffled his wavy, iron-grey hair as he gazed out over Irvine Ranch, the miles and miles of grazing land and citrus groves rolling down to the Pacific.
- Arcaro showed all these qualities one day last February at Santa Anita, aboard an iron-grey stallion named Talon.
- A small, chunky, lively gentleman with iron-grey hair, moustache and goatee, he has conducted Scribner's art department for six years and the Herald Tribune's for 38.