- n a medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning)
- The result, which Franklin hopes to patent: a sleeping tablet with a built-in dose of that old emetic, ipecac.
- Last week drug companies, Government officials and medical men were unable to explain the swelling demand for arnica, eyewash, ipecac and milk of magnesia.
- He prescribed a powder with opium (to make symptoms subside) and ipecac (to make a patient sweat and give him "a sense of progress").
News & Articles
- Melvins Announce New LP With Original Drummer
Sludge heroes Melvins are readying Tres Cabrones , a new album that reunites Buzz Osborne and Dale Crover with the band's original drummer Mike Dillard. Crover replaced Dillard in 1984 and has moved over to bass for the new album. It's out November 5 via Ipecac . All three members of the band shared statements on the new album via press release. Osborne: “ Tres Cabrones is as close as we’re ...
Aug. 6, 2013 - Pitchfork