ip : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the sciences concerned with gathering, manipulating, storing, retrieving, and classifying recorded information
News & Articles
- Industrial IP Brings Manufacturers Closer to the “Internet of Things”
Jonathan Katz A special message brought to you by Rockwell Automation Rockwell Automation and industry partners launch industrial IP Advantage site to educate manufacturers on the industrial IP revolution. read more
June 12, 2013 - Industry Week
- CPA Global’s industry leading IP software conference heads for San Diego
CPA Global, the IP technology and services leader, has announced details of its eagerly awaited 2013 conference, which will provide unique IP management insights from senior industry figures as well as a series of high-level workshops focused on integration and innovation.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Global IP Video Network Management Market
NEW YORK, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global IP Video Network Management Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p01356549/Global-IP-Video-Network-Management-Market.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Network_Equipment ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Steve Ballmer in Dr. Dobb's Journal
The advertising industry is evolving and growing at an incredible pace, moving increasingly toward online and IP-served platforms, which dramatically increases the importance of software for this industry,said Steve Ballmer, chief executive...
- Ray Muzyka in National Post (registration) (blog)
Last year's launch of Dragon Age: Origins was one of the most successful in BioWare's 15-year history and one of the most successful new IP launches in the 28 year history of EA,said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President of Electronic Arts...
- Michael Mukasey in International Herald Tribune
Criminal syndicates, and in some cases even terrorist groups, view IP crime as a lucrative business and see it as a low-risk way to fund other activities,Mukasey said. "A primary goal of our IP enforcement mission is to show these...