- n a clear plastic lens that is implanted in the eye; usually done when the natural lens has been removed in a cataract operation
News & Articles
- UNH-IOL Uses TraceSpan's D-CABLE Xpert(TM) for IPv6 Validation of DOCSIS 3.0 eRouters
UNH-IOL and TraceSpan expand their partnership to new areas RA'ANANA, Israel – TraceSpan Communications, http://www.tracespan.com, a leader in broadband analysis and monitoring solutions, announced today the expansion of the company's partnership with the UNH-IOL to IPv6 validation of DOCSIS 3.0 eRouters. In the frame of this partnership the UNH-IOL will use TraceSpan's D-CABLE Xpert ...
July 2, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market 2013-18: Industry Nanotechnology Analysis, Size, Share, Strategies, Growth ...
ResearchMoz include new market research report "Intraocular Lens (IOL): Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2013 to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports. (PRWeb June 29, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10886563.htm
June 29, 2013 - PRWeb
- Houston LASIK and Cataract Team Adds New Lens Option for Cataract Patients
Eye Excellence is now providing Houston cataract patients with the recently released Trulign™ Toric Lens IOL. (PRWeb June 27, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10873655.htm
June 27, 2013 - PRWeb
- Richard Nixon in Business Wire (press release)
My expectations after 20 years for IOL performance are very high,said Donald R. Nixon, MD FRSC C. "The TECNIS Â® 1-Piece IOL has surpassed these expectations, especially for visual outcomes and optic clarity. In addition, this new...
- Michael Phelps in Independent Online
I was really hurting pretty bad in http://newstool.iol.co.za/news_tool/inlist2.php3the final 75m, I was definitely in pain,said Phelps after his race. "My body has been beaten up pretty badly in the past three months."