invoice : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- v send an bill to
She invoiced the company for her expenses
- Imagine a world without paper invoices.
- Its balance sheet was still being kept on the back of an envelope, and the guys in purchasing had to weigh the invoices to count them.
- Your starting point in any negotiation should be the invoice price how much the car cost the dealer.
News & Articles
- Memphis officials question state tax commission bill
A $3,000 invoice from the State Tax Commission for their assistance in finalizing the 2011 assessment roll for the city of Memphis prompted concerns from officials at a recent meeting.
June 14, 2013 - The Voice
- Paragon Financial Group Sees Parallel Growth in the Oil and Gas Industry with the Factoring Industry
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- via PRWEB - Paragon Financial Group ("Paragon") is seeing increased interest in factoring services such as invoice factoring for the oil and gas industry. This is because ...
June 14, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Basware brings Mobility to small business finance operations; InvoiceReady™ Mobile brings full invoice and financial ...
Basware, the leading provider of e-invoicing and purchase-to-pay solutions, unlocks the full potential of automated invoice handling for SMBs with anywhere, anytime, mobile access. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829305.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jerry Brown in Earthtimes (press release)
This partnership will enable Shelter to manage all of their invoices electronically, helping them to improve payment accuracy, increase productivity and shorten invoice processing cycle times,said Jerry Brown , vice president, worldwide...
- Mahmoud Zahar in Xinhua
...about Hamas conditions to let Gaza Fatah party members travel to the West Bank city of Bethlehem to attend the party's sixth General Assembly, al-Zahar said "Fatah has to pay the invoice for its conference success."