- v know or grasp by intuition or feeling
- Just being young and fashion-savvy has given Takai and the other designers an edge over the competitionthey can intuit, to some extent, what will be popular next.
- Taking the cell phone industry's word-guessing software to a new level, the BlackBerry uses logic and a dictionary (plus the names in your address book) to intuit whatever crazy .
- All praise to the acuity of the actors: the hilarious Church as a charmer who can intuit the flattering lies everyone wants to hear; Madsen with an intense, sexy intelligence .
News & Articles
- Certified QuickBooks Solution Developer e2b teknologies to Sponsor and Exhibit at Scaling New Heights Advanced ...
Today, e2b teknologies, a Silver Certified Intuit QuickBooks Developers announced that this week, the company is sponsoring and exhibiting at the Scaling New Heights Conference to at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida through June 20th. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10832641.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Using Social Media to Stop Online Payment Fraud
Users of Facebook ( FB ) , Pinterest, and Twitter share personal details every day. Now credit bureaus and payment companies Equifax ( EFX ) , EBay’s ( EBAY ) PayPal, WePay, and Intuit ( INTU ) have begun trials to see whether social posts can help prove identities or detect whether customers are lying about their finances.
June 13, 2013 - BusinessWeek
- NACHA’s Council for Electronic Billing and Payment to Hold its Semi-Annual Meeting June 26-27 in Chicago, IL
Jardon Bouska of Fiserv to Keynote Meeting; Meeting Will Also Feature Sessions with Payments Industry Experts from BMW Financial Services, Florida Power and Light, Intuit, Kraft Foods and Other Organizations (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CEBPMeeting/June2013/prweb10832147.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Eric Schmidt in MarketWatch
This alliance combines the strength of both Google and Intuit to deliver innovative online technologies that help small businesses succeed in an increasingly competitive business environment,Google Chief Executive Eric Schmidt said.
- Scott Cook in MarketWatch
There's more innovation activity right now at Intuit than I've ever seen,said Scott Cook, Intuit's founder. "Quicken Beam is a great example of new innovative products that our teams are creating - one of many in our pipeline or already...
- Mark Pryor in FOXBusiness
There are numerous opportunities for the committee members to consider when it comes to where technology intersects with small business,said Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark. "We welcome Intuit'srecommendations for legislation that will empower...