intramuscularly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an intramuscular way
administer the drug intramuscularly
- The treatment is not yet as successful as desired, but best results seem to be obtained with the salts of antimony injected intravenously or intramuscularly.
- It can be injected intramuscularly intra-arterially, or simply sprayed on the body to be preserved.
- While not expressly conceding the point, Inner-field worked out another way of administering trypsinintramuscularly.
News & Articles
- Pluristem's PLX cells safe in animal model
Pluristem Therapeutics ( PSTI ) rallies 3.6% premarket. The company says its PLX cells "proved to be safe in an animal study assessing maternal and fetal toxicity." When administered intramuscularly in pregnant rats, the PLX-PAD cells "did not result in any maternal or fetal toxicity." Here's CEO Zami Aberman: "This study, together with the work performed by Dr. Brett Mitchell from Texas A&M ...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Seeking Alpha