in tok suh kayt
- v fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- v make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- v have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
- Despite current efforts to get the game taken seriously as a sport, the point of most beer-pong games remains to intoxicate your opponent.
- Socialite Knight, who used to shock friends and intoxicate New York tabloid readers by such didos as kicking out taxicab windows and standing on his head at a Metropolitan Opera .
- Pontificated the Vatican newspaper: "The excess of effort and fatigue is today aggravated by all the rest of modern life, since now tobacco and alcohol intoxicate the anatomic .