interval : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- n a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- n the distance between things
- n the difference in pitch between two notes
- The voice returns calling out your performance, at every 10-minute interval for instance, or every time you hit the nano's center button.
- The twisting follows the throwing of the switch by a time interval which must be measured in billionths of a second.
- The other very exciting addition is the interval training program.
News & Articles
- Black Sabbath top British album chart again: after 43 years
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) - The British rock band Black Sabbath's album "13!" has given them a first British Number One album in nearly 43 years, a record interval between chart-toppers, the Official Charts Company said on Sunday. Black Sabbath were last at the top of the UK chart with their second album, "Paranoid". "I'm in shock!" Black Sabbath front man Ozzy Osbourne told the Official ...
June 16, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Interval House Documentary
Savings lives, giving a voice, changing the future. To learn more, visit http://intervalhousect.org …
June 15, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford
- The St. George’s Club in Bermuda Signs with Interval International
Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group , and The St. George’s Club, announced that the exclusive shared ownership resort, The St.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mark Selby in BBC Sport
I was so nervous before the start of the match, it was a massive game and I just couldn't get settled,Selby said. "To be 2-2 at the interval was a blessing because I could easily have been 4-0 down. After the interval I seemed to get into...
- Bob Schieffer in Washington Post
It used to be that campaigning was the interval between governing,said Bob Schieffer, host of CBS' "Face the Nation." "Now governing is the interval between campaigning."
- Conrad Black in National Post
We have pretty well won the great battle over the non-compete agreements and a decent interval had passed,Lord Black wrote. "A conciliatory measure should be made now that could not be construed as a sign of weakness or a reflection of...