- a between or among galaxies
- In Spider-Man 3, Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire), the young-adult nerd with preternatural powers, gets covered in intergalactic black stickum.
- George Lucas gave us the epicene C-3PO and the little butch R2-D2, and their Felix-Oscar dialogue suggests the banter of a couple of old queens who have been keeping intergalactic .
- This space-traveler version of Treasure Island replete with flying galleons and intergalactic pirates splashes lavish special effects on a colorful palette without .
News & Articles
- George Lucas Excited For J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: He 'Understands' The Story
J.J. Abrams has taken the intergalactic reins from George Lucas - and the "Star Wars" creator is confident his legacy is in good hands.
June 13, 2013 - Access Hollywood via Yahoo! News
- Joss Whedon: 'Avengers 2' And 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Will Not Cross Over
Just yesterday, we reported to you that Joss Whedon was extremely excited about director James Gunn’s vision for Marvel’s upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy , a wacky film about an intergalactic superhuman police force that includes a sentient tree and a talking, gun-toting raccoon.
June 13, 2013 - ScreenCrave
- Cosmic-themed party honored the Intergalactic Nemesis crew
Sure, the nearly three weeks of Spoleto is about the arts, but let’s be honest, it’s also about the parties. With the end of Spoleto, one other thing is clear: the Spoleto SCENE kids have the party sphere down. On the eve of the finale, the SCENEsters showed their support for Intergalactic Nemesis at the City Paper hosted Cosmic Cocktail party at Venue 459 and proved they were still going strong.
June 10, 2013 - Charleston City Paper
- Boris Johnson in Times Online
In an interview with The Sunday Times, Johnson said: "If we are faced with the prospect of Tony Blair suddenly emerging, suddenly pupating into an intergalactic spokesman for Europe, then I think the British people deserve a say on it ...... I do...
- Paul Hellyer in PR Web (press release)
Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, The Bush administration has finally agreed to...
- Malcolm Turnbull in Sydney Morning Herald
Well who knows? He may be announcing some new intergalactic agreement of some kind or other, you never know what's going to come out,Mr Turnbull told reporters in Canberra. "Who knows what the latest distraction will be? What I would like...