interested : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
- v be on the mind of
- v be of importance or consequence
- a having or showing interest; especially curiosity or fascination or concern
an interested audience
interested in sports
was interested to hear about her family
interested in knowing who was on the telephone
- s involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
the interested parties met to discuss the business
- He became interested in global events and issues as he got older and that would not have stopped.
- I was only interested in my own kids.
- I am very interested in the responses I get to my work, not only because it reflects my own work's reception, but also because it reflects the way in which women's and African .
News & Articles
- Shad Khan interested in Shipyards property
Jacksonville Jaguars Shad Khan owner is interested in developing the Shipyards property, a 40-acre plot of city-owned land that has been mired in lawsuits, bankruptcy, grand jury investigations and broken promises.
June 13, 2013 - The Florida Times-Union
- Clippers still interested in Lionel Hollins and Nate McMillan
As the Clippers continue their search for a new coach, they remain interested in Lionel Hollins and Nate McMillan, said an NBA executive who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.
June 13, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Doc Rivers and Los Angeles Clippers interested in one another, according to report
Doc Rivers would be interested in joining the Los Angeles Clippers if he and the Boston Celtics decide to go in opposite directions, sources told ESPN . The Clippers haven't requested to speak with the Celtics head coach, the sources said, but if Rivers does decide to leave Boston he would immediately become the top candidate in LA. Much of the rumor will depend on the Celtics' future. Boston ...
June 13, 2013 - SB Nation
- President Bush in Forbes
I've told people that if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them (Iran) from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon,Bush said.
- Barack Obama in Times Online
Mr Obama said: "Should North Korea decide to take this action, we will work with all interested partners in the international community to take appropriate steps to let North Korea know that they cannot threaten the safety and stability of other...
- George Voinovich in The Morning Journal
Voinovich rightly called out the Senate leadership on this idea, saying, "Democrats are more interested in having this issue to demagogue for political gamesmanship than they are in simply passing the benefits extension."