- r with inspiration; in an inspiring manner, "he talked inspirationally"
- Alex Brandon AP Obama may speak beautifully and inspirationally about hope and change, about bipartisan cooperation and a better America.
- On this summer's inspirationally themed Brat Camp, troubled kids have their lives turned around by counseling.
- Obama may speak beautifully and inspirationally about hope and change, about bipartisan cooperation and a better America.
News & Articles
- How Project Runway Is Getting Deafness Right
Watching Deaf people on television is often a dangerous proposition. That's especially true of reality television, which has never been known for its ability to transcend stereotypes. Most disabled people on these shows tend to be marginalized or placed in what TVTropes.org would call the “magical cripple” or “inspirationally disadvantaged” ... More »
Oct. 4, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Jane Tranter in ic Wales
Jane Tranter, controller of BBC Fiction, said: "Verity was a total one-off. She was a magnificently, madly, inspirationally talented drama producer." "During her long and brilliant career there was no form of drama that was beyond her reach...
- Leigh Steinberg in Daily Breeze
This is the first candidate, in terms of athletes, to inspire this kind of a role,said Steinberg, a co-chair and founder of the group. "He speaks inspirationally to them in a different kind of language - the language of hope and...
- Al Groh in ESPN
He's such a visually inspirationally player to his teammates, and that's a tremendous factor,Groh said. "There's no way to overestimate how important that is. His versatility in all situations -- he a tough, strong goal-line runner, he's...