insipidity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n extreme dullness; lacking spirit or interest
- n lacking any distinctive or interesting taste property
- Although it has been moderate to the point of insipidity in its adverse criticism of Fascismo and "il duce " (Mussolini), that did not prevent three bombs being thrown into the .
- How, they wondered, would televiewers like returning to the insipidity of the average daytime TV show? Surveying the dismal audience captured by programs that stayed on the air .
- Second volume of a royal autobiography written to prove that royalty still lives, and showing incidentally how insipidity doth hedge a queen.
News & Articles
- Hear now: Remixers destroy Miley Cyrus' hit 'We Can't Stop'
Those politicking for the total destruction of Miley Cyrus’ recent teen-pop insipidity “We Can’t Stop” are in for a good day: Los Angeles-based Mabson Enterprises has just released its new 37-track remix/rework collection that tears apart the song from countless angles, then patches it back together.
July 17, 2013 - Los Angeles Times