inflow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the process of flowing in
- One convent is hurriedly raising funds for a new building to house the inflow, and at another a rush of new blood has lowered the median age of its 225 sisters to 36.
- New malls will soon be built in the upper-class Delhi neighborhood of Vasant Kunj, and will likely slash the inflow of wealthy Delhiites into Gurgaon.
- This indicates, he says, a likely inflow of illegal money.
News & Articles
- Climate: Another grim year for Lake Powell
“Slight improvement in the Colorado basin water supply is like expecting a road-killed jackrabbit to feed a whole pack of hungry coyotes. It’s not nearly enough to go around.” ~USDA hydrologist Randall Julander By Bob Berwyn FRISCO — With May inflow into Lake Powell less than half the long-term average, the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation […]
June 21, 2013 - Summit County Citizens Voice
- Smoke testing of city sewers ongoing
According to Mayor Chris Duncan, as part of the ongoing effort to make improvements to the Sulphur Wastewater Treatment and Collection System, the tests are being done to identify inflow sources, which consist of storm water, surface water, roof runoff, and subsurface drainage that enter the sewer system.
June 19, 2013 - Southwest Daily News
- For Some Areas, the Fed Taper Already Has Begun
As investors prepare for the Federal Reserve's slow exit from its extraordinary easing measures, it is emerging markets that are taking perhaps the biggest hit. Capital inflow to developing economies has hit its lowest point in five years.
June 18, 2013 - CNBC
- Pridiyathorn Devakula in BusinessWeek
This will prevent the flow of US dollars into bond market,Pridiyathorn said. "It will reduce the total amount of capital inflow and reduce pressure on the Thai baht."
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn in Economic Times
So an inevitable consequence of that, an unavoidable consequence of that, you have an important inflow of capital to India with a consequence on the rupee,Strauss-Kahn said. "A lot of countries want to invest in India, a lot of companies...
- Renuka Chowdhury in The Australian
This will force the families to look upon the girl as an asset rather than a liability since her very existence would lead to cash inflow to the family,Ms Chowdhury said.