inefficacy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- With the inefficacy of those options in mind, Save the Children has recommended the creation of a new global watchdog organization to monitor and evaluate agency efforts to tackle .
- Editorial in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet, accusing Pope Benedict XVI of distorting science in his remarks on the inefficacy of condoms.
- But his proposed solution to its inefficacy doesn't include celebrity rock concerts or NGO sloganeering an approach he broadly derides as "the headless heart.
News & Articles
- Privitization of public services
As many of you know, one of my concerns is the inefficacy in the way our public services are delivered to taxpayers. Let’s call them customers. There should be a California law that allows private companies to compete for delivery of public services to its customers. Whether it is maintenance services, education, correctional institutions, revenue collection, emergency services and anything the ...
March 28, 2014 - Calaveras Enterprise
- Nikola Gruevski in International Herald Tribune
There are many reasons for early elections, but the main (one) is parliament's inefficacy and inability to meet the promises we have made,Gruevski said.
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe
It was in this period up to the law of 1995, marked by an explosion of financial needs and the inefficacy of the existing fragmentary rules, that the so-called party funding scandals took place. They concerned all parties - left as well as... Jacques Chirac http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Chirac&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6PKSleJBNYg489lvJM8yq9hYzDg BBC News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6907533.stm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGgPeiSwBwxKCdZ-yQk7ef9aSXOgw Jul 20, 2007
51315 68881 inefficiency Even in good economic times, contracting reform would be overdue in Washington, Obama said, but with the recession, It's time for this waste and inefficiency to end. It's time for a government that only invests in what works."