- r in an industrious manner
they hoed up weeds industriously all morning
- For the past several months, bombings have rattled the image of an India industriously humming toward prosperity.
- While the Government last week was industriously warning the major portion of the people against unnecessary "health foods," it was just as industriously urging hillbillies .
- In the their urban streets, you would curiously watch the nutty, snobbish elected official and the doomed natives scurrying around industriously - as if they are getting anywhere .
News & Articles
- Summer Internship Horror Stories And How To Avoid Them
The summer intern seemed bright and capable. A graduate student who had responded to a Craigslist ad seeking help at a New York City documentary production office, he showed up every day for two weeks and worked industriously.
June 19, 2013 - Forbes
- Laurie Fisher in Rugby Heaven
Ben's had some experience at Super 14 level and he's certainly plied his trade industriously at club level, during the ARC and APC (Australian Provincial Championship) and overseas,Brumbies coach Laurie Fisher said. "He's a mature player...
- John Arlott in CricInfo.com
Sarwate sent one streaky shot through slips but no catch went to hand,John Arlott wrote. "The two men batted capably and correctly, defending well against Bedser who bowled industriously, and scoring, chiefly in front of the wicket, by...