- r in a manner or to a degree that could not be doubted
it was immediately and indubitably apparent that I had interrupted a scene of lovers
- And, for good measure, he is "an indubitably ecological poet" though this is the only sentence Smith devotes to that subject.
- Last week at the New York Academy of Medicine he frankly declared that he does not know how and why his cure works, that it is indubitably effective.
- Of the 15 rounds, six were indubitably Goldstein's, six as indubitably Martin's.
News & Articles
- Michael Jackson's Best and Worst Music Videos
(Getty Images) more pics » In his decades-long career, Michael Jackson starred in over 40 music videos, many of them indubitably iconic. He set the bar for the video star — but that doesn't mean he got it right every single time. Here, revisit Jackson's all-time best music video moments, and get familiar with the clips that didn't quite live up to the King of Pop's legacy. THE BEST 5. "Smooth ...
June 25, 2013 - Zimbio
- Gleb Pavlovsky in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
Effective Politics Foundation head Gleb Pavlovsky said, "indubitably the new prime minister will be the [Kremlin's] candidate."
- Mark Twain in Forbes
The steamboats were finer than anything on shore,wrote Mark Twain. "Compared with superior dwelling houses and first-class houses in the valley, they were indubitably magnificent, they were palaces."
- Elena Kagan in Washington Post
He is the most colorful, the most intellectually playful, the most provocative member of the court, and he is indubitably its greatest writer,Kagan said, introducing Scalia. "I think he is the justice who has had the most important impact...