indiscernible : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a difficult or impossible to perceive or discern
an indiscernible increase in temperature
- s barely able to be perceived
the transition was almost indiscernible
- Step by step, he dramatically retraced the Blackman's faltering trail from the reaches of the sombre Zambezi, through the confusing and indiscernible vagaries of his enslavement .
- I liked it because the fabric weave contained nearly indiscernible but daring white circles.
- The officer settled on a blue mattress as a hawk onto a mouse, prospected deeper into the indiscernible vagaries in the rear of a junk-wagon, retrieved the humble shoebag, departed .
News & Articles
- Fashion field trip
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Childrens fashions this fall season are fresh and full of attitude. While tween trends are often edgier and frequently are indiscernible from the junior market, clothes for kids ages 5 to 10 still have a youthful exuberance and whim...
Aug. 25, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette
- Hubert Green in ESPN
My phone has rang three or four times since I'm sitting here, on vibrate,Green said at the news conference. "It's sort of an [indiscernible] feeling in the back of my pocket. If it's not a death threat, it's going to be a pretty good phone...
- Roland Barthes in The Australian
It will always be impossible to know who is speaking in any given piece of great literature, Barthes writes, "for the good reason that all writing (consists) of several indiscernible voices, and that literature is precisely the invention of...