- r without consideration; in an inconsiderate manner
inconsiderately, he asked to be invited for dinner
- Over the years I have had a great deal of contact with Negroes in various business relations from laborers to managers and I have never seen them treated so inconsiderately or .
- Borah, inconsiderately, on the morning of the day on which he was to be nominated, refused.
- The sound, however, was effectively muffled for some time in the corridors of military bureaucracy; and the man who had so inconsiderately upset the steel-plated applecart of .
News & Articles
- Ranking B1G nonleague games: Nos. 10-1
As the season draws nearer -- six more weeks! -- we've been trying to build excitement by ranking all the Big Ten nonconference games of 2013. We've already done No.s 48-35, 34-21 and 20-11, which can be found here. Now it's time for the Top 10, or what I call Tier IV: Don't miss these unless someone inconsiderately scheduled you to be in a wedding (and it had probably better be your own wedding ...
July 19, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Austin Mitchell in Lloyd's List
In a strongly worded letter to communities and local government minister John Healey, Mr Mitchell, MP for Grimsby, described the new rates system as "a burden which has been inconsiderately and ineptly imposed on port businesses".